Lots of things have happened since I last had the chance to post in here! It’s been a busy summer at IT Training, that’s for sure.
First things first, my co-worker Peter and I finished up the Creating Research Posters video series – it’s available on IU’s Kaltura Mediaspace. You can view the first video in the series here!
Speaking of research posters, I assembled one on some research that my co-workers Jessica, Kim, and I did on the effectiveness of collaborative learning in technology workshops. It’s a tiny tidbit of promising information that’s helping motivate me in the collaborative workshop realm!
I’ve also been doing a lot of materials editing, as the materials coordinator. With all our Microsoft Office workshops coming up for revision, things have been incredibly busy! Someone’s got to make sure our materials match our style guide after all, and the person to tackle that is me. 🙂
I’ve started work on another video project, and there are more editing projects in my future, especially focusing on desktop publishing workshops. I don’t see things winding down anytime soon, and I’m perfectly happy with that!